Full Service Vault
Full Service Vault
Satisfy all your needs with this beautiful all-in-one XL mailbox that offers an enclosed area for outgoing mail and separate sections for mail and packages secured with pry-resistant locks.
The USPS approved Full Service Vault has it all! dVault’s #DVCS0015 is a large package mailbox with an enclosed area for outgoing mail and separate delivery areas for incoming letters and packages. This is the ultimate mail/package box; its extra large capacity safely stores 2+ weeks of mail/parcels.
Residential: This vault is the ultimate mailbox for your home: an enclosed area for outgoing mail, lockable rear access to both letter and package areas, heavy duty steel construction, and USPS Approved for immediate installation within city limits or rural areas. Beautiful as either a freestanding mailbox or enclosed in a column to match your home’s exterior. Perfect for people who work from home, travel or who receive a lot of correspondence and parcels.
Commercial: The Full Service Vault is the largest of dVault’s mailboxes with an area for outgoing mail and postal flag. Ideal for business owners who need a secure unit for after hours/weekend/vacation mail and package delivery. A one of a kind mail and package drop trusted by large and small business across the USA.
- Made of 16 gauge galvanized steel.
- Rear locking access door standard.
- Locking letterbox secures incoming mail; secure posi lock resist pry attacks.
- Enclosed (protected from weather) spot for outgoing mail.
- Commercial grade powder coat finish resists rust.
- Security Drop Door – US Patent 6,347,737
- Attachable Postal flag.
- Stainless steel hinges.
- U.S. Postal Service approved.
Five Available Colors:
Choose from black, white, gray, sand and copper vein. See more full examples and installations examples below.
Optional Features / Installation Options
- Column mount or free standing
- Rear, key-locked access door
- Collection tote (fits snuggly inside vault) also available.
- Dimensions—19” W x 47.75” H x 19” D
- Weight—115 Lbs.
- Capacity—Extra Large
- Maximum Package Size Dimensions: 16.9″ W x 9.25″ H x 12″ D
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Do you have a catalog?dVault has made the environmentally responsible decision not to print paper catalogs. Instead, the company provides detailed product information on dvault.com. This decision helps the environment and reduces costs to all.
How are units shipped?Smaller locking mailboxes (Mail Protector Vault, Weekend Away Vault, Parcel Protector Vault, Package Drop Vault and Package Drop Vault Plus) ship via Fed Ex Ground. Larger units (Package Service Delivery Vault, Secure Collection Unit, Full Service Curbside Delivery Vault) ship on small pallets via Fed Ex Freight.
When are units shipped?Most locking mailboxes are shipped within two business days of order receipt.
Advice on finding someone to install a dVault product:Ask your contractor or handyman. Installation services are also available at The Home Depot or Lowe’s.
Are replacement parts available?Yes. All dVault units feature replacement parts. Please contact dVault Customer Service.
Will Fed Ex and UPS deliver to dVault mailboxes?Yes. Simply show the delivery agent where the unit is located and provide written authorization for delivery agent to place packages in dVault unstamped locking mailboxes. Can I cover dVault mailboxes with regular brick, stucco or other materials? Yes, however you must properly prepare all surfaces. Thin brick, stone and other materials may be used allowing your dVault unit to blend into architectural and landscaping themes. Ask your home improvement contractor for specific recommendations. Importantly, do NOT cover the secure-Drop Door with any materials. Doing so will undermine the operation and sealing of the door. Note: Any damage caused by veneeringing or enclosing the unit, or from applying excess pressure to the sides, top, doors, or door mechanisms of the unit will void the warranty on the unit.
Are dVault curbside units U.S. Postal Service (USPS) approved?Yes. The Full Service Vault (Model DVCS0015) and the Parcel Protector Vault (Model DVU0050) are both USPS approved. All dVault mailboxes comply with U.S. Postal guidelines; USPS will deliver to all dVault mailboxes.
Are extra totes available for the Secure Collection Unit (Model DVCS0023)?Yes. Extra totes are available for purchase. Contact a dVault reseller for pricing.
INSTALLATION GUIDELINES FULL SERVICE VAULT
- (4) 3/8" wedge style concrete anchors and compatible wrench/socket for tightening
- Hammer drill with 3/8" bit
- 20" x 20" minimum cured concrete mounting surface
- Other tools/materials may also be necessary depending upon actual installation.
- If you are pouring new concrete, follow the concrete manufacturer’s recommendations for pouring a concrete pad. dVault recommends a thickness of 4"-6" to ensure proper anchor function. Allow concrete to fully cure before proceeding.
- Place the dVault unit in the desired position on your concrete pad. Open the bottom access door and remove the false bottom panel. Mark the locations of the mounting holes on the bottom of the dVault unit into the concrete pad.
- Using a hammer drill, drill the mounting holes in the concrete pad. Follow the anchor manufacturer’s recommendations for depth.
- Place the dVault unit over the drilled mounting holes and ensure that all holes line up. Install the wedge anchors and secure.
- If veneering the unit with brick, stone or other decorative materials, properly prepare all contact surfaces and use manufacturer recommended adhesives. Surface preparation may include lightly sanding contact surfaces only until the shine has become dull or prepare a scratch-coat (contact your materials supplier for proper surface preparation). Do not veneer security-drop/access door(s) or alter the weight of the door mechanism in any way. Doing so will cause the door mechanisms to malfunction.
- Damage caused by incorrectly veneering or installing the unit will void the unit’s warranty. Please see our full warranty policy for additional details.